Thursday, May 23, 2013

Gaming update

I've been enjoying this game WAY too much, especially since I got a HUGE crush on the scout :X




Beware of RTD




I think I get killed more than I kill :/

Lol (In MvM)

My hubby getting his crabwalk on. lololol


Ok this spray over my spray turned out hilarious and OOPS UNCENSORED



LOL whut, yeah you die after killing me
I love when that shit happens.




Stupid engys owning my face

DERP
noobtooberz
I don't even know...
Fun with team mates xD








MAP APPRECIATION 

This sniper kept owning me looked cool with all his gear, so I had to get a snapshot.


I get paid a 2grand settlement soon from a car wreck I had back in last OCT from the douche bag not being insured. I am going to go nuts buying gear for my scout so he can be all sexy. Oh and I crafted my own SODA POPPER :D just need to get a punch again because I had to use it to make it :( SOON.

/Crazyfangirlrant

No comments:

Post a Comment