Monday, June 10, 2013

H0w I've been spending my $kRILLA









Lately I've gotten back into painting my nails... I go through phases
Especially since I discovered how amazing crakle polish is!


I ordered these colors to go with my black crackle. I think it will look awesome xD



My lens packages came! an hour apart the same day




Pinky Paradise 

Honey Color 


I will review all these after a good long soak, I tried putting a pair in after a few hours and way too slick to wear

Nice and secure in my hair extension box LOL.
If it fits I work with it.
(I label them because I am OCD as heck)
This came friday :3

These are cheap and fall apart easy(I PAID 20 BUX) but I like a couple of them because
they look like fairy lash by sakurina

A super kawaii awesome bandanna I found at walmart. It was the last one
I am going to use it as a head tie :3

I got this strange scratch the other night...I don't remember itching myself.
I swear my apartment is haunted





I've spent like 200$ on just TF2 rofl
Little gaming update...



I got flipped off!
SWAG
HEAVY IS PRETTY PRINCESS
Why u blow up bro



No comments:

Post a Comment